The 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) program is a federally-funded program that provides at-risk students a safe environment during non-school hours. This program may have one or multiple centers/sites which may be located in schools, community facilities, or faith-based facilities. All centers must provide a range of high-quality services to support regular school-day academics and development, including, but not limited to: tutoring and mentoring, academic enrichment (e.g. homework assistance, reading, math, science, and technology programs), service learning, character education, physical education and recreational activities, and dropout prevention. The 21st CCLC program must also engage adult family members in actively participating with students through educational and personal development opportunities.
21st CCLC RFP
IDOE’s 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) is accepting applications for grant funding. A link to the Request For Proposals is below.
- IDOE 21st CCLC Request For Proposals Application: Click here
Interested participants must submit an Intent to Apply form by September 23, 2016. This form is located on Page 4 of the RFP Application.
Technical Assistance will be provided to support completion of grant applications. Join a Technical Assistance webinar:
Email RFP questions to 21stCCLCprogram@doe.in.gov by Friday, September 30, 2016, 12:00 PM EST.
Responses will be posted to the website http://www.doe.in.gov/21stCCLC before/by Friday, October 7, 2016, 12:00 PM EST.
All proposal applications are due on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 4:30 PM (EST). Applications postmarked or date stamped after this date will not be accepted.
- RFP application timeline and due dates
- Budget Workbook and Samples:
- Intent to Apply Form
General Grantee Information
- 2016-2017 Program Year Calendar - updated on 06/01/2016
- 21st CCLC Grant Recipients Contact Information
- 2014 – 2015 Grantees – Press Release
21st CCLC News
Celebrate 21st Century Community Learning Centers &
all afterschool programs with us!
- Indiana Afterschool Family Engagement Specialty Standards
- Indiana Department of Education Announces Support for Afterschool Programs - Press release
- Lights on Indiana Afterschool information
Standards and Regulations
- Indiana Afterschool Standards & Specialty
- Non-Regulatory Guidance
- Regulations on the Participation of Faith-Based and Community Organizations
- Budget Categories
- Budget Form: Cohort 6 and Cohort 7
- Budget Form Example
- Budget Revision Form WORD | PDF
- Earned Interest Form
- Indirect Cost Rates
- Inventory Report WORD | PDF
- Mid-Year Expenditure Report
- End of Year Report
- Reimbursement, Earned Interest, & Federal Update
- Reimbursement Form
- Travel Policy (updated Nov 17, 2015)
Program Evaluation & Technical Assistance Partners
- 21st CCLC Evaluation Reports
- Executive Summary Templates
- Indiana 21st CCLC Evaluation Guidelines
- Nutrition Resources
- Indiana Department of Education Office of School and Community Nutrition
- U.S. Department of Agriculture - Programs | At Risk Handbook
- Food Research & Action Center
- Latch Key/School Age Child Care Program
- 2013-2014 School Year Data Free/Reduced List
- 21st CCLC - 2014 Conference Videos
- Additional 21st CCLC Program Information
- Characteristics of Engaged Learning
- Federal Law: Title IV, Part B
- Focus and Priority School List
- Indiana Graduation Requirements
- Summer School