Welcome to the Indiana Department of Education’s Data Center. Here you will find important information on how well local schools and school corporations are performing in your community. In addition to the school administrator contact information included in COMPASS, you can find contact information for your local school board officials HERE by searching your home address and clicking the ‘school’ tab.
To promote a culture of academic excellence throughout Indiana, we must achieve 90 25 90.
That means at least:
- 90% of students need to pass both the Math and English/Language Arts sections of ISTEP+ and the End-of-Course Assessments (ECAs);
- 25% of graduates need to receive a score of 3, 4 or 5 on at least one Advanced Placement exam, or a 4 or higher on an International Baccalaureate exam, or receive the equivalent of 3 semester hours of college credit, or earn an Industry Certification; and
- 90% of students graduate from high school.
Performance Measures and Details
- Annual School Performance Reports: The Annual Performance Reports are state mandated reports with key information on expenditures, demographics, and performance data for each public school and school corporation in Indiana.
- COMPASS: Explore performance data and details for schools in your community such as enrollment, testing data, accountability determinations, and more
- Graduation Rate: Information on Indiana's Graduation Rate and other high school outcomes
- Growth Model: View Growth Model results by school or school corporation
- ECAs and ISTEP+: View results by school or school corporation
- Find School and Corporation Data Reports: The Data Reports webpage houses information across all performance indicators, school information, and other reports designed specifically for researchers and program evaluators.