Office of Accountability
To promote a culture of academic excellence throughout Indiana, it is critical that state goals are aligned with the expectation that students pass the state assessments in both Math and English/Language Arts, demonstrate College and Career Readiness and Graduate from high school. Through this clearly defined standard for academic success, all students will have the opportunity to learn and grow.
To browse individual school and school corporation data, please click the DOE COMPASS logo.
A-F Accountability (Public Law 221)
In February 2012, the State Board of Education gave final approval of the new methodology for determining school and corporation category designations (A-F grades) based on student performance.
These new metrics will be used to assign category designations (letter grades) starting with the 2011-2012 academic year. Please click HERE to learn more about A-F Accountability.
Data collected on students, employees and schools are used for state and federal reporting and collected via the STN Application Center or DOE-Online by the Indiana Department of Education (IDOE). Please visit the Data Collection homepage to find specific requirements, instructions and technical support for submitting data in a timely and accurate manner.
The IDOE Data is designed for parents, community members and researchers to view important information on how well schools and school corporations are performing throughout that state of Indiana by providing links to key student performance indicators and pertinent school information.
- Annual School Performance Reports: The Annual Performance Reports are state mandated reports with key information on expenditures, demographics, and performance data for each public school and school corporation in Indiana.
- ECAs and ISTEP+: View results by school or school corporation
- Graduation Rate: Information on Indiana's Graduation Rate and other high school outcomes
- Growth Model: View Growth Model results by school or school corporation
- Find School and Corporation Data Reports: The Data Reports webpage houses information across all performance indicators, school information, and other reports designed specifically for researchers and program evaluators.