Acuity (Grades 3-8, Algebra I, English 10)
Posted: Wed, 08/17/2011 - 9:04am Updated: Fri, 02/22/2013 - 2:48pm
The purpose of the Acuity assessments is to provide diagnostic measures for grade 3-8 students in English/ Language Arts (E/LA), Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies, as well as for students in Algebra I. Assessment reports provide standards-aligned performance data, which support an educator's ability to inform instruction at the student, class, school, and corporation level. For grades 3-8, there are three types of assessments available in the online Acuity assessment system: Predictive, Standard Diagnostic, and Curriculum Map-Aligned. For Acuity Algebra I, one type of assessment (Predictive) is available in the Acuity assessment system. Please click HERE for an overview of the Acuity assessments for grades 3-8 and Algebra I.
Diagnostic Blueprints - Curriculum Map-Aligned (CM-A)
CM-A blueprints for 2011-12 will remain the same for 2012-13.
|2011-12||2011-12 CM-A E/LA||2011-12 CM-A Math|
|2010-11||2010-11 CM-A E/LA||2010-11 CM-A Math|
Diagnostic Blueprints - Standard
2011-12 blueprints will remain the same for 2012-13.
|2011-12 IDOE Acuity E/LA Blueprint||2011-12 IDOE Acuity Math Blueprint||2011-12 IDOE Acuity Social Studies Diagnostic Blueprint|
|Science Assessment Guidance||2012-13 IDOE Acuity Science Blueprints|
- 2013-2014 IDOE Acuity Testing Windows
- 2012-2013 IDOE Acuity Testing Windows
- Accommodations: 2011-12 CM-A E/LA Items Aligned to Reading Comprehension
- Acuity Assessment Accommodations Guidance
- Accommodations: Predictive English 10 Items Aligned to Reading Comprehension
- Accommodations: Standard Diagnostic & Predictive E/LA Items Aligned to Reading Comprehension
- Acuity Website
- Curriculum Map-Aligned Acuity Assessments
- IDOE Acuity Algebra I Overview
- IDOE Acuity Algebra FAQ and Guide
- IDOE Acuity English 10 Overview
- IDOE Acuity English 10 FAQ
- Indiana Predictive FAQ
Schools can access the results of Acuity assessments throughout the year, as Acuity assessments in English/Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies are administered at different intervals, dependent upon the assessment track (Diagnostic or Predictive). More frequent Acuity assessments can also be administered for diagnostic purposes. For specific results, please contact the student's local school. For more information, please visit the Acuity website.
Office of Student Assessment
Telephone: (317) 232-9050
Toll Free: (888) 544-7837