College and Career Readiness
The Office of College and Career Readiness is responsible for standards, curriculum, and instruction for all subject areas, PK-12. Information is organized under two areas: Core Academic Subjects and Career and Technical Subjects.
Indiana's Common Core Standards
To learn more about Indiana's Common Core Standards and Indiana's plans for implementing those standards, please visit our Resource page for Implementing Indiana's Common Core.
Curriculum and Instruction Information on the Learning Connection
For additional information and resources related to Curriculum and Instruction, join the IDOE - Curriculum and Instruction Community on the Learning Connection.
- Log in to the Learning Connection
- Click on Find a Community
- Type in "IDOE - Curriculum and Instruction"
- Click on Join Community
Important Information about HEA 1005: Identification and Remediation of Students
- Request for ACCUPLACER Diagnostic Tests Form
- Request for Elementary Algebra Tests Form
- ACCUPLACER Diagnostics Implementation Update February 24, 2014
- IC 20-32-9 (P.L. 268-2013 / HEA 1005) Guidance
- ACCUPLACER Diagnostic Full Training (Taped Webinar)
- ACCUPLACER MyFoundationsLab Webinar
- ACCUPLACER Training - Reports and Interpreting Test Results
- ACCUPLACER Training Sessions
- ACCUPLACER Diagnostics Training Handouts
Curriculum Requirements Effective 2011-12
The Indiana State Board of Education approved new curriculum requirements, effective beginning with the 2011-12 school year, that add increased flexibility to school corporations. The new requirements affect General Curriculum Principles, Elementary Curriculum, Middle-Level Curriuculum and High School Curriculum.
Content Area Pages
- Arts Education
- Career and Technical Education
- Economics Education
- Early Childhood Education
- English/Language Arts
- Health & Wellness, Physical Education
- Social Studies
- World Languages and International Education
|Beatson, Caitlin||Literacy Specialistemail@example.com||(317) 232-9173|
|Blitzer, Cathy||Global Languages and International Education Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||(317) 232-9175|
|Blomberg, Bruce||Social Studies Specialistemail@example.com||(317) 232-9078|
|Eltz, Jeremy||Science Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||(317) 232-9172|
|Fatum, Leslie||Asst Dir of College and Career Readiness (Humanities and Literacy)||email@example.com||(317) 232-6619|
|Hill, Sandy||Support Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||(317) 232-9138|
|Lovelady, Tina||Support Specialistemail@example.com||(317) 232-9189|
|Lyday, Jill||Literacy Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||(317) 232-0867|
|Reed, William||Secondary Math Specialistemail@example.com||(317) 232-9114|
|Wolf, John||Literacy Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||(317) 234-6702|