About the International Baccalaureate in Indiana
The International Baccalaureate (IB) offers high quality programs of international education to a worldwide community of schools. Indiana is proud to have schools authorized in all three programs offered: the Primary Years Programme (PYP) for students aged 3 to 12, the Middle Years Programme (MYP) for students aged 11 to 16, and the Diploma Program (DP) for students aged 16 to 19. All three programs strive to develop the intellectual, personal, emotional, and social skills to live, learn, and work in a rapidly globalizing world. IB programs include a curriculum framework, age-appropriate student assessments, professional development for teachers, and support, authorization, and program evaluation for the schools. Click HERE for detailed information about the IB.
- International Baccalaureate Organization
- Indiana IB Schools
- Indiana IB Course Titles and Descriptions
- IB School Level Results for 2010 and 2011
Balanced Curriculum Guide
- Indiana Standards - Indiana IB authorized programs align with Indiana’s academic standards in all curriculum areas.
- Course Titles and Descriptions - The Indiana State Board of Education approved course titles and descriptions for each IB examination subject offered in the state.
- Graduation Requirements - Students earning the IB diploma are expected to all meet the requirements of Indiana’s Core 40 diploma.
- IB authorized schools in Indiana
- Support of registration and examination fees
- 2013 Invoice - IB Schools
- International Baccalaureate in Indiana Frequently Asked Questions
Assistant Director, College & Career Readiness Curriculum