Health and Physical Education
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 10/10/2011 - 10:52amPosted: Mon, 10/10/2011 - 10:52am Updated: Tue, 06/03/2014 - 10:10am
- For more information and resources for health educators, please join the IDOE - Health Educators Community on the Learning Connection.
- For more information and resources for physical education educators, please join the IDOE - Physical Education Community on the Learning Connection.
- For more information about implementing the requirements for CPR and AED instruction at the high school level, as specified in IC 20-30-5-20, please go to this page.
Resources and Documents
- NEDA Eating Disorders Toolkit for Coaches and Trainers
- Youth Physical Activity Toolkit
- National Health Observances Toolkit
- Physical Education Curriculum Analysis Tool
- Flexibility in Physical Education
- Smart Moves: The New PE
- Classroom Exercises: Student Body
- Let's Move in School
- Student Health and Academic Achievement
- CDC's School Health Education Resources
- Advocating for Health & Physical Education
- Health Schools Health Youth! Adolescent School Health