Indicator 20 - Timely and Accurate Data
Posted: Mon, 02/27/2012 - 3:39pm Updated: Fri, 02/22/2013 - 2:42pm
Indicator 20 is a Compliance Indicator.
State reported data are timely and accurate. (20 U.S.C. 1416(a)(3)(B))
Reported data, including 618 data, State Performance Plan (SPP), and Annual Performance Reports (APR), are:
a. Submitted on or before due dates (February 1 for child count, including race and ethnicity; placement; November 1 for exiting, discipline, personnel and dispute resolution; and February 1 for Annual Performance Reports and assessment); and
b. Accurate, including covering the correct year and following the correct measurement.
- Data: Data and reports submitted to the IDOE by the LEA including data to support the SPP and APR.
- Findings of Noncompliance: Issued in November
- Corrective Action Plan: Due approximately 60 days after findings are issued
Information and Guidance
- When a finding is issued for Indicator 20, an LEA is required to complete a Self Assessment and Corrective Action Plan.
- Indicator 20 in the Compliance/Performance Monitoring Guide
- Indicator 20 in the FFY 2010 APR(Part B Annual Performance Report): Details about Indiana's statewide results
- How Indicator 20 affects Local Determination scores: Description of points included in the calculation of an LEA's Local Determination based on results for Indicator 20
Indiana Resource Network (IRN)
Every Resource Center in the IRN provides assistance and information with areas that affect Indicator 20. Please see the Indiana Resource Network page for information on all the Resource Centers.