Indicator 8 - Parent Involvement
Posted: Fri, 03/02/2012 - 12:58pm Updated: Fri, 02/22/2013 - 2:42pm
Indicator 8 is a Performance Indicator.
Percent of parents with a child receiving special education services who report that schools facilitated parent involvement as a means of improving services and results for children with disabilities. (20 U.S.C. 1416(a)(3)(A))
Percent = [(# of respondent parents who report schools facilitated parent involvement as a means of improving services and results for children with disabilities) ÷ (total # of respondent parents of children with disabilities)] x 100.
- Data: Parent Survey, conducted in the Spring
- Findings of Noncompliance: Not issued for this Indicator.
Information and Guidance
- Indicator 8 in the FFY 2010 APR (Part B Annual Performance Report): Details about Indiana's statewide results as well as a copy of the current parent survey questions.
- Indiana Parent Survey Results FFY 2011 (SY 11-12)
- Indiana Parent Survey Results FFY 2010 (SY 10-11)
- Indiana Parent Survey Results FFY 2009 (SY 09-10)
Indiana Resource Network
The following Resource Centers provide assistance and information with areas that affect Indicator 8: