Publications and Resources
Posted: Wed, 09/28/2011 - 8:15am Updated: Fri, 02/22/2013 - 2:42pm
- 2011 Summer Camp Listing - Created by IN*SOURCE
- Colleges and Post-Secondary Services for Persons with Disabilities in Indiana; 2011-2012 Edition - This publication, revised annually, lists colleges and technical schools and their respective Student Coordinators, services, and accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Contacts for Translation Interpretation Services - English Language Learning and Migrant Education Contacts for Translation Interpretation Services
- Indiana Transition Requirements Checklist FFY 2010 - Adapted from the National Secondary Transition Technical Assistance Center (NSTTAC)
- OSEP Memo 11-07 - Response to Instruction cannot be used to delay/deny evaluation for eligibility under IDEA (February 2011)
- Technical Assistance Document: Determining the Need for Extended School Year Services - This technical assistance document has been prepared to assist the case conference committee (CCC) in understanding extended school year (ESY) services and provide guidance in determining the need for ESY services for students with disabilities.