Office of eLearning
In the Spotlight
- Indiana Math Summits 2013: - The summit is an open dialogue on these math topics: standards, assessment, instruction delivery system, & earning credits.
- Summer Professional Development Opportunities
- eLearning Pulse - Subscribe to our Office of eLearning Blog
- Summer eLearning Leadership Academies -- Register now
- Get Connected! Join our INelearn Summer Book Group Blog - Discussions begin June 10, 2013
- #INeLearn Twitter Chat Information
- 21st Century Learning Lab
- eLearning Book Club Blog
- eLearning Speakers Bureau -- identify and connect to talented presenters
- Learning Connection
- Regional Conference Spotlight Videos -- Center Grove and Evansville
- Summer of eLearning
- Web 2.0 Challenge - 28 days of web 2.0 resources shared by Indiana educators
- epic-ed School/District Profile Locator -- find out how schools around the country are utilizing technology or map your own school or district's educational technology initiatives
- Speak Up Survey Reports
- Awarded Grants
- Directory of Classroom Innovation -- learn about the work of the 2012 Classroom Innovation Grant award-winning districts
- Interactive Map of Learning Technologies Grant
- State Connectivity Grant 2013-14
Frequestly Asked Questions
- What instructional technologies are being used in Indiana schools?
- Where can I find information regarding E-rate?
- Where can I find Office of eLearning updates in the Learning Connection?
- What is the role of the IDOE’s strategic partner?
- What Indiana educators are the best resource for eLearning leadership?
|Bailey, Jason||Senior eLearning Strategistfirstname.lastname@example.org||(317) 232-9182|
|Carnahan, Meri||eLearning Resource Specialistemail@example.com||(317) 234-1329|
|Dodson, Candice||Director of eLearningfirstname.lastname@example.org||(317) 232-9038|
|Green, Michelle||eLearning Development Specialistemail@example.com||(317) 234-5702|
|Ryan, David||eLearning Support Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||(317) 232-9119|