A new online template is available for the 2015-2016 Indiana School Improvement (INSIP) submission. This template collects, organizes, and analyzes qualitative and quantitative information about school improvement and performance. The online electronic system provides one place for schools to develop improvement plans, track progress against goals and objectives and seamlessly manage documents, processes and work flows. AdvancED’s ASSIST provides Indiana with tools for continuous school improvement planning, comprehensive needs assessments, individualized support, and access to school improvement data. AdvancED allows the benefits of:
- Access to AdvancED’s web-based school improvement platform, ASSIST.
- A one-stop-shop for all improvement needs.
- Opportunities to dig-deep into school data, needs, and evidence of successes.
- ASSIST goal builder that is tailored to Indiana’s needs and allows for custom content and drop-down menus so districts and schools can easily address planning. It provides a living, breathing document that can be easily updated throughout the year, and in years to come.
- One consolidated plan that includes requirements for PL 221 plans, Focus and Priority School Improvement Plans (SIPs), and Title I Schoolwide.
- Partnership with AdvancED for professional development in regards to writing school improvement plans, as well as focusing on individual school needs.
- Submission of INSIP plans for the 2015-16 school year.
- Field Ready AdvancEd memo (Updated 12/29/2015)
- 1003(a) Grant Opportunity for Indiana’s School Improvement Plan (INSIP) (Updated 12/29/2015)
- INSIP Resources
- Self Assessment
- Student Performance Diagnostic
- Guidelines for Creating the Student Performance Data Document (09/25/2015)
- What Data Will You Include? (09/25/2015)
- Sample Data Document Pages (10/13/2015)
- Improvement Plan Stakeholder Involvement
- Executive Summary
- Executive Summary Offline Template (10/07/2015)
- INSIP Webinars
- ASSIST™ Resources
- ASSIST™ QuickStart Guide (10/07/2015)