Posted: Wed, 11/30/2016 - 3:39pm Updated: Wed, 11/30/2016 - 3:39pm
- For more information and resources for health educators, please join the IDOE - Health Educators Community on the Learning Connection.
- For more information and resources for physical education educators, please join the IDOE - Physical Education Community on the Learning Connection.
- For more information about implementing the requirements for CPR and AED instruction at the high school level, as specified in IC 20-30-5-20, please go to this page.
Resources and Documents
- NEDA Eating Disorders Toolkit for Coaches and Trainers
- Youth Physical Activity Toolkit
- National Health Observances Toolkit
- Physical Education Curriculum Analysis Tool
- Flexibility in Physical Education
- Smart Moves: The New PE
- Classroom Exercises: Student Body
- Student Health and Academic Achievement
- CDC's School Health Education Resources
- Health Schools Health Youth! Adolescent School Health
- Health and Wellness Credit Using Family and Consumer Science and Health Careers Education Courses
|Indiana Academic Standards - Health and Wellness|
|Health & Wellness (2010)||10/23/2011|
|Indiana Content Area Literacy Standards|
|Science/Technical Studies Content Area Literacy||04/15/2014|