Indiana Choice Scholarships
Indiana is committed to providing all children access to quality educational opportunities. Indiana's Choice Scholarship Program, commonly referred to as the voucher program, (authorized under IC 20-51-1 and IC 20-51-4) provides scholarships to eligible Indiana students to offset tuition costs at participating schools. Students must satisfy both household income requirements and student eligibility criteria to qualify.
Participating schools and interested parents work together to enroll students and to submit Choice Scholarship applications to the Indiana Department of Education. Schools and parents should explore the links below for more information.
The student application window for the 2014-2015
school year will open on March 1, 2014.
- Estimated Scholarship Amounts
- Household Income Limits
- Income Verification Rules
- Indiana School Scholarship Tax Credit
- Student Eligibility Criteria
- F Schools List
- Choice Scholarship Program Emergency Rule
- Special Education Emergency Rule
- Reporting Requirements and Timeline
- Recognized National and Regional Accreditation Agencies
- Income Verification Visual
- Special Education Services FAQ
- Student Records