Posted: Fri, 10/07/2011 - 2:40pm Updated: Mon, 07/11/2016 - 4:02pm

Educator licensing for Career and Technical Education courses is specified by the Office of Educator Effectiveness and Licensing. The Educator Licensing Assignment Code identifies the licenses required for each course. Please use the links below to find more information about licensing requirements and the Teacher Training Program for newly licensed Workplace Specialist teachers.