You are here
Family and Consumer Sciences Standards and Course Frameworks
Family and Consumer Sciences (F&CS) Standards and Course Frameworks are under review and will be revised in the late spring and summer of 2012. This page presents links to the current standards and to the new, draft standards for F&CS courses that are in Indiana's College & Career Pathways.
Indiana's College & Career Pathways
New/draft standards for F&CS Pathway courses are located on the related Cluster pages. Go to the Pathways home page then scroll down to the blue boxes and click on the Cluster that relates to the course you want to explore.
Family & Consumer Sciences Standards & Course Frameworks
- Indiana Academic Standards for F&CS
- Indiana Academic Standards for Financial Education
- Indiana Financial Literacy Education
- Indiana Middle School F&CS Standards and Program Information
- Indiana Standards for Family and Consumer Sciences Teachers
- Career & Technical Program Standards (four standards for ALL CTE programs)
Alyson McIntyre-Reiger, CFCS, State Program Leader
Family and Consumer Sciences, College and Career Pathways