The Office of eLearning, with the help of the Rockstars of Curation, traveled the state to offer Digital Content Curation Workshops throughout the 2015-2016 school year. This tour will continue throughout the 2016-17 school year. These workshops are intended to support beginning districts and teachers who are just starting down the digital learning path. Teachers are given the opportunity to learn about digital resource vetting, organization, distribution, and responsible use. Teachers are also encouraged to take what they learn and share with their colleagues. Our goal is to grow this network of teachers and encourage collaboration within districts and across the state. While the work of curating digital content is on-going, working together makes the load lighter.
Digital Content Workshop Tour dates and locations (all workshops will be held 9-3:30 local time):
- November 2, 2016 Washington Community Schools (Washington, IN) -- registration is now closed
- November 30, 2016 South Bend Community Schools (South Bend, IN) -- registration is now closed
- January 25, 2017 Irvington Community Schools (Indianapolis) -- register here
- March 15 2017 Wabash Valley Education Center (West Lafayette, IN) -- register here
- April 12, 2017 West Washington Community Schools (Campbellsburg, IN) -- register here
If a district is interested in hosting a workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.