You are here
Indiana Digital Learning Month
Join Indiana as we celebrate our LOVE for Digital Learning the entire month of February! The following sweet opportunities for connecting, sharing and learning together will warm the hearts of all Indiana educators as we celebrate National Digital Learning Day on February 17th.
- Indiana Digital Learning Month Blog – Each day in February an educator will blog sharing their best digital lessons including great teaching practices and learning experiences. Be sure to subscribe to this year’s blog so that you will be notified when each day's post is available and to see last year’s blog.
- Stop, Drop, and Tweet - What are you doing on #DLDay? Whatever it is Stop, Drop, and Tweet a 140 character reflection on your experience with educational technology. Photos encouraged. Use the hashtag #stopdropntweet and involve students or your class when appropriate. Basically, stop, drop, and tweet inspiring “digital learning” moments anytime during Digital Learning Day, Wednesday, February 17th. Double hashtag your posts using #DLDay.
- Geekouts - Are you an enthusiastic educator willing to share how you are changing your instructional practices by using technology in the classroom? If so, by definition you may be a teaching geek! We’re calling for all teaching geeks to share what you do in the Online Communities of Practice. Join your community and add a post that shares how technology has empowered you in changing your instructional practices. You can share a tool or resource, and tell us how you and your students are using it and why!
- Instagram Takeovers - We have turned over our Instagram account to classroom teachers for Digital Learning Month. Follow @INeLearn (link to https://instagram.com/inelearn/) as they share what digital learning looks like for their students over the course of a week. We started the Instagram Takeovers last school year with the goal to get different 1:1 programs from all across the state to showcase what a week in the life of digital learners and leaders is all about. Do you want to show us how it works and why your class, school, or district is going digital? Apply to takeover our Instagram.
- Spring eLearning Book Club - Our Spring eLearning Book Club will be kicking off February 1st, just in time for Digital Learning Month. Join us as we read The Innovator's Mindset: Empower Learning, Unleash Talent, and Lead a Culture of Creativity by George Couros. Join the conversations with other educators around the state in the book club blog beginning the week of February 1st.