English Learning and Migrant Education
Welcome to the Indiana Department of Education Office of English Learning and Migrant Education. This site will provide you with information related to the four grant programs administered by our department. Additionally, there are helpful resources that have been provided that relate to the education and rights of English learners.
- WIDA English Language Development (ELD) Standards Resources and Information
- Title III: Language Instruction for Limited English Proficient and Immigrant Students
- Title I, Part C: The Education of Migratory Children
- Non-English Speaking Program (NESP)
- Refugee Children School Impact Grant (RCSIG)
- EL Guidebook.pdf (updated 10/29/13)
- EL Monthly Happenings Newsletters
- Migrant Monthly Musings Newsletters
- English Learner Resources and Webinars
- Legal Guidance
- Please click HERE to view Indiana's ESEA federal flexibility waiver application. To learn more about the ESEA Flexibility program, please click HERE.