You are here
English Learning and Migrant Education
Welcome to the Indiana Department of Education Office of English Learning and Migrant Education. This site will provide you with information related to the four grant programs administered by our department. Additionally, there are helpful resources that have been provided that relate to the education and rights of English learners.
- WIDA English Language Development (ELD) Standards Framework
- Title III: Language Instruction for Limited English Proficient and Immigrant Students
- Title I, Part C: The Education of Migratory Children
- Non-English Speaking Program (NESP)
- Refugee Children School Impact Grant (RCSIG)
- Global Learning and World Languages
- EL Guidebook 2015-2016 - updated 09/17/2015
- EL Monthly Happenings Newsletters
- Migrant Monthly Musings Newsletters
- English Learner Resources and Webinars
- Legal Guidance
- Please click HERE to view Indiana's ESEA federal flexibility waiver application. To learn more about the ESEA Flexibility program, please click HERE.
- If you would like the IDOE Office of English Learning and Migrant Education to visit your school or district to provide professional development, program review, or other types of support, please fill out the Request for Expertise Form. The ability of an on-site visit from the IDOE will depend on availability and scheduling.
|Dietrich, Austin Cole||English Learning & Migrant Education Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org||(317) 233-0786|
|Potamousis, Mina||Migrant Education Specialistemail@example.com||(317) 234-6868|
|Tuchman, Olga||Title III Grant Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||(317) 232-0554|
|Williamson, Nathan||Director of Early Learning and Interventionemail@example.com||(317) 232-6671|
|Woerner, Jill||Global Learning and World Languages Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||(317) 234-5705|