Summer School is a state-reimbursable program which allows Indiana's school corporations to provide summer academic enrichment courses for students in elementary, middle, and high school. The core curricular programs are the emphasis at both the elementary and middle school levels, whereas the required studies at the high school level should meet the requirements for the Core 40 diploma designation with academic and/or technical honors.
Areas to Explore
- 2014 Summer School Important dates/deadlines
- Tuesday, April 1, 2014 - Deadline for submission of:
- summer school Estimated Instructional Costs Reports,
- list of all summer school Courses
- non-standard course waiver applications
- Friday, May 9, 2014 - The Department of Education will notify school corporations of the expected level of state reimbursement based on the estimated expenditures submitted.
- Friday, September 12, 2014 - Deadline for submission of the Summer School Final Report form (online).
- November 2014 - Summer school instructional costs reimbursements mailed to school corporations.
Note: Summer school instructional costs not reimbursed for private or turnaround schools.
- 2014 Summer School Packet
- 2014 Summer School Course List
- 2014 Summer School Estimated Instructional Costs (Login requires Corp. ID and PIN)
Note: Access to electronic form requires a login and password. Please use your school’s corporation number as the login ID and your corporation’s PIN number as the password. For assistance, email Hammad Rahman email@example.com.
- 2014 Summer School Expected Level of Reimbursement Memo (Will be added week of April 28, 2014)
- 2014 Final Report
- Note: Access to electronic form requires a login and password. Please use your school’s corporation number as the login ID and your corporation’s PIN number as the password.
- 2013 Summer School Reimbursement Memo and Payment List
Summer School Program Coordinator