DOE Online was developed by the Indiana Department of Education as a way to display various functionality to corporations and schools (e.g. Reading Plan, Job Posting, Finance, etc.). The requirements for the system stem from various agency departments and offices and many of the mini applications within it offer an online view of information to the public.
DOE Online is also the official location where a Corporation and School can request a change to their information such as address, principals, and superintendents.
- Commonly used DOE Acronyms
- DOE CONTACT LIST STN Support - DOE Contacts for Data Providers and others posted 03.10.17
Some of the mini applications within this system are:
State Reporting Collections
- Master File (DOE-MF)
- Non-Certified Employee (DOE-NE)
- Non-Public Pupil Enrollment (DOE-NP)
- Calendar (DOE-CL)/ Certification of Instructional Days (DOE-CID)
Other DOE Online Functions
- Job Bank
- School Health Reporting
- Elementary Reading Plan
- Finance: Form 9 Application
- Finance: Expenditure Survey
- Accreditation: Legal Standards Assurance
- Assessment: Classroom Assessments
- Assessment: Corporation Test Coordinator
- Language Minority: NESP Funds Application
- Language Minority: NESP APR Report
- Corporation Home School Report
- Graduation Letters from Superintendent Ritz
Other Public Websites
- Parent Homeschool Enrollment Report Form
- Educator License Lookup
- Legal Search: Special Education Hearings, Board of Education Appeals, Case Review Panel
Bus Driver Application
The bus driver application also utilizes DOE Online login screen. However, usernames and passwords are managed by the Office of School Transportation.
Accessing DOE Online
Any corporation or school employee who is authorized to complete information for one of the above applications can request to join DOE Online. Each application also has its own request form for the various applications. View DOE Online Roles
Questions about DOE Online, roles to access the site, and accessing the site should first be directed to your local DOE Online System Administrators. For additional assistance, you can Contact Support.