2013 Fall High Ability Coordinator Meeting
Date: October 15 and October 16, 2013
Location: Indiana Government Center South, Conference Center - Conference C
Time: Registration 8:30 Workshop 9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
12:00 P.M. – 12:45 P.M. Optional Special Session on Identification
*NOTE: This workshop is offered on two different days. It is the same workshop and participants only need to attend one.
Enrollment is limited to 60 so please register early. There is no cost for the workshop, and free parking will be provided.
Fall Coordinator Meetings
- All coordinators are invited to a half day session to learn about the following topics:
- How to find the Indiana Department of Education High Ability Language Arts Units, K-8, what they contain, and how to use them.
- How to interpret the data cards made available last spring to all districts.
- Update from the IDOE.
- Special Session at the close for those interested in better understanding identification.
Presenters will include:
- Amy Marschand, High Ability Education Specialist, Indiana Department of Education, Student Achievement and Improvement
- Kristie Speirs Neumeister, Ph.D., Ball State University
- Virginia Burney, Ph.D., Ball State University