Posted: Wed, 09/28/2011 - 1:42pm Updated: Tue, 08/02/2016 - 3:25pm
- Computation and use of Honors Diploma Award
- P.L. 112-2002
- Indiana Administrative Code for High Ability Students (Rule 511)
- Indiana Code for High Ability Programs
- How does Indiana Code for high ability students complement the National Association for Gifted Children Program Standards?
- This chart shows each of the seven program standards (student identification, socio-emotional guidance and counseling, professional development, program evaluation, program design, program administration and management, curriculum and instruction) matched to IAC text.
- Making Connections between High Ability Programming and PL 221
This article was featured in the January issue of IMAGES