Connect to organizations with literacy efforts across the state by using our map.
- Double-click in the map to zoom-in on your location and find literacy resources in your county.
- You can also use the zoom slider in the upper left corner of the map.
- Click and hold to drag the map within the page.
- Click a green marker to see detailed address and contact information for a site. Some sites have websites where you can get more information.
- You can drag the little orange person in the upper left corner of the map to the location to load a "street view" of the outside of location. Exit Street View by clicking the white X in the upper right corner of the map.
Become a Partner:
Schools and community organizations are welcome to become partners with the Hoosier Family of Readers in order to connect literacy efforts across Indiana. If we work together, we can accomplish great things for our students! Our partners are doing great things to support literacy, but we need your help.
Hoosier Family of Readers partners are helping Indiana students by doing some of the following:
- Supporting Superintendent Ritz’s goal of creating a culture of readers in Indiana
- Accessing the literacy engagement resources on the Hoosier Family of Readers website
- Directing parents, teachers, and community organizations to those resources when possible
- Directing teachers/parents to our link to myON Books, our source for free digital books
- Registering on First Book (www.firstbook.org) where qualifying schools and organizations are eligible for free/low cost books
- Click here to complete a form and become a participating partner. If you're already a participating partner, use the form to update your information. Remember to check the box next to "This is an update to information previously submitted".