Submitted by dgilroy on Thu, 02/13/2014 - 8:17amPosted: Thu, 02/13/2014 - 8:17am Updated: Wed, 07/08/2015 - 3:05pm
Connect to organizations with literacy efforts across the state by using our map.
- Double-click in the map to zoom-in on your location and find literacy resources in your county.
- You can also use the zoom slider in the upper left corner of the map.
- Click and hold to drag the map within the page.
- Click a green marker to see detailed address and contact information for a site. Some sites have websites where you can get more information.
- You can drag the little orange person in the upper left corner of the map to the location to load a "street view" of the outside of location. Exit Street View by clicking the white X in the upper right corner of the map.
Become a Partner:
- Click here to complete a form and become a participating partner. If you're already a participating partner, use the form to update your information. Remember to check the box next to "This is an update to information previously submitted".