You are here
Unprecedented Access to Thousands of Digital Books
Read login instructions below then click here to jump to myON Books and start reading FREE digital books!
|Secure System Check|
|Download Free myON Mobile Apps|
|Indiana Reads with myON!|
Through the Hoosier Family of Readers initiative, students and their families across the state will have unlimited access to reading material on myON, giving families an opportunity to share rich literacy experiences together regardless of their socioeconomic status or whether or not there is a proficient reader in the home.
- More than 4,000 digital books ranging from illustrated and picture books to chapter books, graphic novels, literary non-fiction, photo and informational texts spanning multiple eras and cultures.
- The collection includes 70% nonfiction, 10% Spanish or dual language and 20% Hi-Lo titles, and is continually growing.
- A wide range of titles and topics provides varying levels of text complexity and support close reading in a range of genres and content areas, including history/social studies, science and technical works.
- Books are available online anytime, anywhere students have access to an Internet connection, 24x7,
- There’s no limit to the number of students who can read the same book at the same time on myON.
- Students can download up to 20 titles for offline reading using free mobile apps for iPad and Android tablets.
How to Log In
Access runs through December 31st, 2016
1. Go to https://www.myon.com/school/hoosier/
2. Enter the School Name: Hoosier Family of Readers (The School Name will automatically populate as you type)
3. Enter the username read and password read.
4. Click the green Sign In button.
Begin Reading! Click on All Books to browse through the entire myON Library and enjoy reading with your child this summer!
Note: Hoosier Family of Readers provides partial access to myON’s digital library through a single shared sign on. For more information about the full functionality of myON, which includes individual user logins, embedded assessments and the ability to align content with curriculum please visit thefutureinreading.com