Find Us in the Learning Connection
The Learning Connection houses information and resources intended for educators and other school employees. The Learning Connection is a place educators can access student-level data, collaborate and connect with educators across the state, design lesson plans and curriculum online, and access IDOE information. To access the Learning Connection for the first time, you must register and create a username.
Look for information and resources related to the Office of Educator Effectiveness in the following Learning Connection Communities:
- IDOE - Developing New Indiana Evaluations: This community is for those interested in information and announcements concerning teacher and principal evaluations.
- IDOE - Indiana Growth Model: This community is dedicated to all things Indiana Growth Model. Post your questions, find additional resources, and engage in conversations about how the growth model can be applied, developed, and/or improved.
- IDOE Title II A and Highly Qualified Teacher Status: This community is a place to gain information and clarification concerning all things Title II Part A and Highly Qualified. This is also the place to get specific questions answered as well as network with others.
- Indiana Education Reform Cabinet: This community is designed for those educators who are interested in connecting with Indiana Education Reform Cabinet members through regional education reform meetings.
- Teacher Incentive Fund and TAP: This community serves as a forum for those schools participating in TIF and TAP to connect and gather information on TAP in Indiana.
Follow these steps to become a member of any of the communities above:
- Log in to the Learning Connection
- Click on Find a Community
- Type in the community name as it appears above
- Click on Join Community