The mission of Title I is to provide a continuum of services and resources to Title I districts and charter schools that enrich curriculum and instruction, promote interaction and coordination of supplementary services and resources, and result in excellence and high expectations for educators and students. Through collective efforts, we endeavor to increase accountability for all participants in the educational process; enhance cooperation between school and home; provide educators in Title I schools with greater autonomy for shared decision-making; and most importantly, promote increased educational performance of students attending Title I schools. For a list of all 2011-2012 Title I-served schools, please click HERE.
Areas To Explore
- 2011-12 Final Title I Allocations
- EDGAR Hearing Procedures
- Education Service Centers
- Educator Effectiveness: Highly Qualified Teacher Provisions
- Federal Legislation, Regulations, and Guidance
- NCLB Complaint Procedures
- On-Site Monitoring
- Resources for Families
- Supplemental Educational Services
- Title I Application, Amendment, and Reporting Center
- Title I, Part D
- LEA Affirmation of Consultation With Private School Officials
- LEA Affirmation of Consultation With Neglected Institution Officials
- Public Notification of Carryover Waiver – NEW!
For information regarding school improvement, school turnaround, and grants, please visit the Office of School Improvement and Turnaround home page.