Welcome to the Indiana Department of Education's Collective Bargaining page. Below, please find guidance, forms, and other helpful resources relevant to collective bargaining.
- Bargaining Impasse Timeline
- CBA Guidance (Last updated on May 24, 2012)
- Collective Bargaining FAQ (Last updated on August 23, 2012)
- IEERB Procedures under IC 20-29
- IEERB Senate Bill 575 Presentation
- Mediation and Fact Finding FAQ Document
- Regular Teacher Contract Form
- Supplemental Services Teacher Contract Form
- Temporary Teacher Contract Form (Leaves of Absence)
- Temporary Teacher Contract Form (Replacing Regular Teacher)
- Temporary Teacher Contract Form (Using Grant Funds)
Applicable Indiana Code Sections
- Collective Bargaining for Teachers Indiana Code 20-29-1 et. seq.
- Contracts Indiana Code 20-28-6-1 et. seq.
- Contracts with School Administrators Indiana Code 20-28-8-1 et. seq.
- Salary and Related Payments Indiana Code 20-28-9 et. seq.
- Staff Performance Evaluations Indiana Code 20-28-11.5 et. seq.
- Senate Enrolled Act 575
- Senate Enrolled Act 1
- Please visit the Educator Compensation webpage for information on Model Salary Schedules and The Excellence in Performance Awards for Teachers Grant program.