Posted: Mon, 08/29/2011 - 2:40pm Updated: Tue, 01/06/2015 - 2:25pm
- Indiana Code is the law of Indiana, which is cited in many decisions, rules, and forms listed throughout the website.
- Indiana Administrative Code is the set of rules that have been formally adopted or amended by Indiana state agencies.
- Article 7 Annotated is the Indiana Annotated Code relating to Special Education regulations.
- Title 20 Conversion Chart converts older code sites after the revisions of Indiana Code Title 20 (education).
- Quarterly Reports provides information on judicial and administrative decisions affecting publicly funded education.