Current License Information
- Building Level Administrative Licensure
- Indiana Mentor and Assessment Program
- Professional Growth Plan
- School Services Licensure
- Speech-Language Pathologist Licensure
- What Can I Teach with My Indiana License?
- Workplace Specialist Professional Development Plan for REPA
Effective July 1, 2012, applicants for initial licensure of any type and applicants for all renewals must show proof of valid CPR/AED/Heimlich certification. For applications submitted and paid in LVIS on or before June 30, 2012, the current requirement will be honored even though the license may not be processed by licensing advisors or OELD staff until July 1, 2012, or after.