Posted: Fri, 03/24/2017 - 11:59am Updated: Mon, 03/27/2017 - 9:51am
- You must have approval from your school employer before applying for an Emergency Permit.
- You must hold the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Is only valid for 1 school year.
- Do not apply before July 1st, all EP’s expire on June 30th.
- Driver & Traffic Safety and School Psychologists cannot be issued on an EP.
- EP’s for Building Level Administrator also require verification of 2 years teaching experience.
- EP’s for Communications Disorders require a letter of acceptance into a SLP program and a Bachelor’s in speech, language, and hearing sciences or an equivalent bachelor's degree in this subject area