CACFP Online Training Library
The following online training resources were created or compiled for use by facilities participating in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP). If you have a need for training that is not listed below, click HERE to suggest a training topic.
When viewing our recorded trainings, keep in mind that audio levels differ among computers. To increase the volume, you may use headphones or speakers.
Moodle: When you select training courses that state they are in Moodle, you will be automatically directed to the Moodle website. Moodle is an online learning system that allows us to track completed training courses (the same site where the civil rights training is completed). If you do not already have a user name and password, you will have to create a new account. Once you have logged in, scroll down to the Office of School and Community Nutrition and select from the training courses under the CACFP heading. Because Moodle courses can be tracked and offer quizzes, passing quiz scores (80% or higher) can be printed and counted toward required CACFP training.
- Food Safety (recorded training)
- Application and Renewal for Sponsors of Separate Legal Entities
- Budget for Sponsors of Affiliated Centers
- CNP Agreement
- CNPweb Information Sheets
- Finance Training for Independent Centers
- Finance Training for Sponsors of Affiliated Centers
- Off-line Forms
- Program Review Tips
- Budget for FDC/SLE Sponsors
- Incorporating More Fruits and Vegetables into your Child Care Menus
- RECIPE for Growing Healthy Children
- Reducing Sodium in Childcare PowerPoint
Special Dietary Needs
- Overview (recorded training)
Special Dietary Needs Training (in Moodle) –There are three training courses currently available: 1. An Overview of Special Dietary Needs, 2. Celiac Disease, 3. Diabetes. Each passed course (80% or higher on the quiz) may count toward 1 hour of CACFP training.
Wellness Plans and Policies
- Wellness Policies (PowerPoint)