CACFP - Request for State Agency Presenters
The State Agency receives numerous requests for speakers at workshops and conferences. Please remember that time is valuable and that each person not only has work commitments, but personal commitments as well. Saturday presentations require that the consultant request travel allowances and compensatory time well in advance of the training. In order to obtain a State Agency presenter, please include the following in your written request:
- Name of State Agency speaker
- Date and time of conference/workshop
- Location of and directions to the conference/workshop site
- An indication of the topics you would like presented
- The number of people who will be in attendance (not only the number who may be at the conference/workshop, but also the number you anticipate in attendance at the specific workshop)
Requests must be received at the State Agency at least four weeks prior to the presentation.