Child and Adult Care Food Program
March is National Nutrition Month. Are you ready?
USDA’s Team Nutrition has free resources to help you celebrate and educate.
- Promote healthy MyPlate messages with Grow It, Try It, Like It.
- Get nutrition and physical activity ideas from the Team Nutrition Popular Events Idea Booklet.
- Make every Friday in March a Try-Day Friday.
CACFP Program Pages
Centers/MinistriesSponsors of Homes or Centers
Head Start Facilities Outside School Hours Programs
Adult Day Care Facilities At-Risk Afterschool Programs
Family Day Care Homes Homeless/Emergency Shelters
Policies and Regulations
- Estimated Reimbursement Worksheet
- Rates of Reimbursement (July 2014-June 2015)
- Rates of Reimbursement (July 2013-June 2014)
- Reimbursement Rate History
- Methods of Procurement
- Independent Centers and Sponsors of Affiliated Centers
- Sponsors of Family Day Care Homes and Unaffiliated Centers
- Attend a Refresher Workshop
- At-Risk Afterschool Meals Refresher Training
- Civil Rights Materials and Training
- Culinary Training
- Recorded Trainings
- Request a Training