Posted: Tue, 09/27/2011 - 9:34am Updated: Mon, 11/30/2015 - 4:13pm
Please review the following links to find useful food safety information and a step-by-step guide to developing your own food safety plan.
Step-by-Step Guide to Developing Your Own Food Safety Plan
- Food Safety Policies and Laws - Become familiar with food safety requirements in Child Nutrition Programs.
- Write a Food Safety Plan - Input your school or RCCI’s information in this Food Safety Plan Template. Then, view a completed example of a Food Safety Plan as a comparison to your plan.
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) - Create SOPs that relate to your program.
- Monitoring and Evaluation - Regularly monitor and evaluate your program.
- Additional Training and Resources