Posted: Fri, 10/07/2011 - 12:55pm Updated: Mon, 09/05/2016 - 8:25pm
Preparing for FFVP
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program Basics Webinar - Informative presentation for first and second year schools on FFVP.
Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program Refresher Webinar - 30 minute review of important requirements for the FFVP.
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program Basics PowerPoint and Script
- FFVP Claims and Recordkeeping Webinar
- FFVP Claims and Recordkeeping PowerPoint and Script
- Action Plan Template-Schools can use the Action Plan Template to plan for their program. For an example of a completed template, click here.
- FFVP Claim Form for FFVP Managers - For an example of a completed form, click here.
- FFVP Equipment Justification Form - Use this form to justify administrative equipment purchases of $300 or more in which the cost will be covered by FFVP funds.
- FFVP Fund Tracking Spreadsheet - Schools may use this fund tracking spreadsheet to help budget their funds during the school year.
- FFVP Time Sheet- Administrative Labor
- FFVP Time Sheet-Operational Labor
- Preparing for a FFVP Administrative Review
- Preparing for a FFVP Site Review
- Produce Safety: At-A-Glance - Presentation providing a brief overview of food borne illness outbreaks associated with produce and identifies prevention steps.
- Best Practices: Handling Fresh Produce in Schools
- FFVP Standard Operating Procedures
- Time Control Plans for FFVP - Please review the following documents for information regarding time control plans for the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program.