Posted: Thu, 05/01/2014 - 1:54pm Updated: Thu, 12/01/2016 - 10:09am
- Afternoon Coffee Break Webinars
- Civil Rights Annual Training
- Final Competitive Foods Long Powerpoint
- Institute of Child Nutrition Online Trainings
- inTEAM e-Learning Courses
Indiana School Nutrition Association Winter Seminar 2017
- Please join the Indiana School Nutrition Association to learn more about new wellness policies, how to keep students nourished during the summer months as well as other ways to tackle the daily challenges of feeding children.
- The Winter Seminar features Cathy Powers, Culinary Nutrition Associates, as she provides a general session and multiple educational breakout sessions. The Winter Seminar also offers a variety of presentations from different perspectives and information that any school can utilize.
- The Winter Seminar will help fulfill USDA Professional Standard hours while giving attendees great information to take back and implement within their own programs!
- Friday, February 3, 2017 - 1801 West 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46260 at the Marten House and Lilly Conference Center.
- For further details and to register, click here.
PrimeroEdge Menu Planning/Nutrient Analysis Program
- The IDOE School Nutrition Division has contracted with PrimeroEdge to provide sponsors with a free nutrient analysis/menu planning online program.
- Common Indiana-specific products, ingredients, and recipes have already been entered into the database and are accessible to all sponsors.
- Additionally, sponsors can create their own standardized recipes, develop cycle menus, analyze nutrients, print electronic production records, and more.
- Keep in mind - this is completely voluntary. Sponsors are not required to use PrimeroEdge's program.
- Training is available in the form of live, online tutorials.
- To obtain access and sign up for tutorial sessions, contact Donnalyn Bornheimer at Donnalyn.Bornheimer@primeroedge.com.