Culinary Skills Workshop
**Registration is FULL. To be added to the waitlist, please email Cathy Powers at email@example.com.
Want to enhance your culinary skills? Looking to improve the flavor of your school meals? Want to work smarter, not harder in the kitchen?
Sign up for this 5-day culinary skills workshop designed for school nutrition professionals offered in the summer of 2016 in 10 locations across Indiana. Workshops begin at 8:00 a.m. on Monday and conclude at 1:00 p.m. on Friday.
In the kitchen you will learn more about:
- Culinary basics, mise en place, and knife skills
- Cooking vegetables for greater appeal
- Preparing great grains
- Building a better sandwich
- Success with salads and salad bars
Additionally, you will learn more about:
- Smarter Lunchroom techniques
- Utilizing speed scratch
- Enhancing flavor in foods
- Food safety and sanitation with salads and salad bars
Click here for the event flyer.
Click here for a tentative outline of the week's agenda.
Click here for a short profile of each Culinary Trainer.
Event summary: http://www.cvent.com/d/rfqpqv