Posted: Thu, 05/01/2014 - 1:54pm Updated: Wed, 08/24/2016 - 2:22pm
Online Trainings, Webinars and PowerPoints
- Civil Rights Annual Training
- Final Competitive Foods Long Powerpoint
- Institute of Child Nutrition Online Trainings
Back to School Trainings (Residential Child Care Institutes ONLY)
- The School and Community Nutrition Division of the Indiana Department of Education will be hosting two Back to School Trainings for RCCIs.
- The agenda will cover a number of topics including menu planning, procurement, financial management, administrative review, and so on.
- Click here for an agenda.
- Attendees will receive credit toward their annual Professional Standards requirements.
- All trainings are from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET with registration from 8:30 - 9:00 AM ET.
|8/30/2016||Kinsey Youth Center
701 S. Berkley Road, Kokomo, Indiana 46901
|9/01/2016||Bashor Home of the UMC
62226 County Road 15 Goshen, IN 46526
SAVE THE DATE! Indiana School Nutrition Association (ISNA) Annual Conference
- Registration coming soon!
- November 3-5, 2016
- French Lick Springs Hotel
- To visit the conference website, click here.
- For the agenda, click here.
Basic Culinary Math for School Nutrition Professionals
- ISNA is partnering with ICN to provide regional trainings
- The goal of this training is to provide participants the opportunity to review and practice basic culinary math skills.
- A portion of this training will refresh the participants’ knowledge of the basic math principles of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- The remainder of the training will focus on measuring and converting measurements, scaling recipes, and calculating food costs.
- Real-world scenarios are provided to introduce how each of the mathematical concepts are utilized in school nutrition programs.
- For dates and locations and to register, click here.