- Preschool Meal Pattern Requirements Webinar
- May Webinars
- PrimeroEdge Menu Planning/Nutrient Analysis Program
Recorded Webinars/e-Learning Courses
- Civil Rights Annual Training
- Institute of Child Nutrition Online Trainings
- inTEAM e-Learning Courses
- IDOE Professional Standards Online Tracking Recorded Webinar
No Time to Train
- Indiana No Time to Train Lesson Plans
- Institute of Child Nutrition No Time to Train Lesson Plans
- Smarter Lunchrooms No Time to Train Lesson Plans
Indiana School Nutrition Association (ISNA) Spring Seminar
- Spring has sprung, and the Professional Development team, specifically those on the Administration and Communications & Marketing committees, have been hard at work to provide an excellent learning experience at our 2017 Spring Seminar!
- In addition to continuing education (5 hours possible), which will qualify for USDA Professional Standards hours, schools will also have the opportunity to interact with many of ISNA’s Gold and Silver Industry partners.
- ISNA Spring Seminar will be located at The Palms - 2353 East Perry Road, Plainfield, IN 46168.
- The agenda includes improving communication, financial success, understanding new procurement regulations, and employee retention.
- Click here for more details and to register.
Culinary Skills for A+ School Meals
- Sign up for this 5-day culinary skills workshop designed for school nutrition professionals offered in the summer of 2017 in seven locations across Indiana.
- June 5-9 in Carmel
- June 12-16 in Columbus
- June 19-23 in Newburgh (Evansville)
- June 26-30 in Fort Wayne
- July 17-24 in Terre Haute
- July 24-28 in Hammond
- July 31-August 4 in Mishawaka
- In the kitchen you will learn more about:
- Culinary basics, mise en place, and knife skills
- Cooking vegetables for greater appeal
- Preparing great grains
- Building a better sandwich
- Success with salads and salad bars
- Click here to view a flyer.
- Click here to register and view the agenda.
- For more information, contact Cathy Powers at 330-416-5943 or email@example.com or Allie Caito-Sipe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-232-0849.
Orientation to School Nutrition Management Training
- The IDOE, in partnership with the Institute of Child Nutrition (ICN), is providing a week long Orientation to School Nutrition Management Training.
- The target audience includes school nutrition program staff with fewer than 5 years’ experience as a director or those who may aspire to be a director.
- The training will provide an overview of the management components of school nutrition programs.
- This 5-day training will be held July 10th – 13th from 8:00am – 5:00pm & July 14th from 8:00am – 12:00pm ET.
- Attendees will receive credit toward their annual Professional Standards requirements.
- Click here for more details. Participants do not need to print anything before the training. Materials will be provided.
|7/10/17 – 7/14/17||Ben Davis University High School
1155 S. High School Road
Indianapolis, IN 46241
New Food Service Director Training FSD 101
- The Indiana Department of Education invites new School Food Service Directors to learn more about USDA’s Child Nutrition Programs
- The State Agency is interested in building a strong relationship with new Food Service Directors in order to promote successful school food service operations.
- This one day orientation will be held:
- Tuesday, July 25, 2017
- 8:00 am - 1:00 pm ET, registration begins at 7:30 am
- Zionsville Community Schools, Educational Services Center - 900 Mulberry Street, Zionsville, Indiana 46077
- Click here for an agenda.
- Click here to register the training.
- For those needing immediate assistance, please contact Sarah Kenworthy toll free at 800-537-1142, or locally at 317-232-0857. An initial visit from your field consultant may also be arranged.