School Nutrition Program Trainings
Online Trainings, Webinars and PowerPoints
The Indiana Farm to School Network is excited to announce that our 3rd Annual Fed, Fired Up, and Fueled Event’s registration is now open.
- We invite you to join us on Tuesday November 17th to “fuel” your excitement around farm to school initiatives in Indiana.
- This interactive event will bring together food service directors, producers, community members and the Indiana Farm to School Network to share success stories, discuss how to buy local, hear school garden best practices, learn how to utilize local foods in school food service, and discover many farm to school resources.
- To see the agenda, click HERE.
To register, click HERE.
ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Class
- Registration is now available for free ServSafe® Certification classes for Food Service Directors participating in the School Nutrition Programs.
- The free classes will take place around the state throughout the beginning of December.
- All classes are eight hours long, beginning at 8:00 am, local time.
- All attendees will receive a copy of the ServSafe® Manager Sixth Edition textbook as part of their enrollment. The book will be shipped within 48 hours to the shipping address that is provided upon enrollment. You must bring your text book and answer sheet with you to your class.
- Detailed information for the class will be sent in a confirmation email within 24-48 hours after your enrollment is received.
- Please note, these classes are first come, first serve for Food Service Directors.
- For those who could not register for the first set of classes, this opportunity will be offered again in the Spring.
- Click here to register.