You are here
SFSP - Hunger Hotline
Register for Hunger Hotline
As a Summer Food Service Program Sponsor, you can increase participation at your feeding site by registering it through the National Hunger Clearinghouse. The Clearinghouse operates a Hunger Hotline that provides referrals to families that need food help. Registration is easy and only takes a few minutes. Please visit the link below or call the toll-free Hunger Hotline at (866) 348-6479 (1-866-3-HUNGRY) to register your feeding site.
Follow these steps to register online:
1. Visit Why Hunger.
2. Click on "Find Food" in the top right corner.
3. On the next page, click on "Add your organization" at the bottom of the middle section labeled "Find Food In Your Area."
4. Complete the form with information about your organization or program.
5. Make sure to include "Summer Food Site" with your program's name in the "Organization Name" box.
6. For the "What primary service categories apply to your organization?" question, please check "children's services" and "food assistance."
If you have trouble with any part of the registration process, please call the Hunger Hotline at (866) 348-6479 (1-866-3-HUNGRY) for assistance.