This page contains information and forms needed for the approval of Free and Reduced Price Applications and eligibility determination of participants in the Child Nutrition Programs.
- Direct Certification and Verification Website
- Direct Certification for Foster Children
Disclosure and Appeal of Free and Reduced-Price Information
- Disclosure of Free and Reduced-Price Information
If a school wishes to participate in Hoosier Healthwise through a local children's health insurance program, the free and reduced price application (meals, milk and Spanish) has the Hoosier Healthwise section for that purpose at the top of page 2. These schools will also need to use the prototype agreement between them and the local recipient agency. The link for the agreement can be found above in the "Disclosure of Free and Reduced-Price Information" section.
- Appeal of Free and Reduced-Price Information
School Meal Benefits
- Notification Letters
- Food Stamp/TANF/Medicaid - Direct Certification Notification Letter
- Reduced Medicaid - Direct Certification Notification Letter
- Foster - Direct Certification Notification Letter
- Notification of Meals Letter - New Applications
- Notification of Meals Letter - 30 Day Carryover
- State Review Application Error Notification Letter
- Other Languages - School Meal Benefits