SNP - Free and Reduced Price Forms
This page contains information and forms needed for the approval of Free and Reduced Price Applications and eligibility determination of participants in the Child Nutrition Programs.
Disclosure of Free and Reduced-Price Information
- Disclosure Agreement with Other Programs (updated 3/22/12)
- Parent Letter for Sharing Information with Other Education Programs
- Indiana Additional Disclosure Chart
If a school wishes to participate in Hoosier Healthwise through a local children's health insurance program, the free and reduced price application (meals, milk and Spanish) has the Hoosier Healthwise section for that purpose at the top of page 2. These schools will also need to use the prototype agreement between them and the local recipient agency. The link for the agreement can be found above in the "Discolusre of Free and Reduced-Price Information" section.
School Meal Benefits
- Application for Meals
- Parent Letters/Instructions - Meals
- Food Stamp/TANF - Direct Certification Notification Letter
- Foster - Direct Certification Notification Letter
- Notification of Meals Letter
- State Review Application Error Notification Letter
Other Languages - School Meal Benefits