Posted: Mon, 09/19/2011 - 10:59am Updated: Wed, 03/16/2016 - 2:00pm
This page contains information to assist School Nutrition Program sponsors with setting meal prices along with current and historical meal reimbursement rates. Click the links below for additional information.
Pricing Requirements for Lunch ONLY (Paid Lunch Equity-PLE)
- SY 2016-17 PLE Information
- USDA Paid Lunch Equity Tool (SY 16-17)
- USDA Paid Lunch Equity Memo
- USDA Paid Lunch Equity (PLE) Exemptions for SY 15-16 and 16-17 (SP 19-2015)
- PLE Exemptions –
- SFA must be 6 cent certified and have a food service account balance greater than an average 3 months expenses in order to be considered for a PLE Exemption for the upcoming year
- SFA must still complete a PLE Tool for SY 16-17 if you apply for an exemption. You can include it with the exemption request if you have not already emailed it to us.
- To apply for a PLE exemption, please complete the form below and email it to Tina Herzog (email@example.com) and Dani Powers (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may also email Tina and/or Dani if you have any questions about PLE or the exemption.
- PLE Exemption Request Form (SY 16-17)
Revenue from Non-Program Foods
- USDA Guidance on Paid Lunch Equity and Revenue from Non-Program Foods
- Revenue from Non-Program Foods Tool