Advanced Level Training
Advanced Training Session September 30th – October 1st, 2015
- Registration - Lodging information will be attached to confirmation email for certified specialists.
- Tentative Agenda (coming soon)
Handouts for Sept. 30th – Oct. 1st Advanced Academy
- Coming Soon
Handouts for May 18-19 Advanced Academy
- Bullying Prevention
- Bus Statutes Preservice July 2014 January 1 2015
- Can You See What I See Handouts
- E Occupancy Fire Safety and Evacuation Plans Review Sheet 05-2015
- Human Trafficking Scenarios
- Human Trafficking
- Restorative Justice and Liability
Call for Proposals for Future Trainings
The Indiana School Safety Specialist Academy invites you to submit a proposal to present a break-out session that will focus on school safety at an upcoming Advanced Academy. All you need to do is complete this Proposal Form.
Some of the most popular sessions at every conference are those sessions presented by our own participants. Indiana School Safety Specialists know what is effective for their students, their staff, and their schools overall. The timely topics at each conference come from our peers who have dealt with particular issues and are willing to share their 'lessons learned.'
If you have a program that is successful, or have an idea for a session that could help your fellow School Safety Specialists, please let us know. The Academy provides an honorarium, along with all necessary handouts, and audio visual needs. Submit Proposals to:
Indiana Department of Education
Attn: David Woodward
Room 229, State House
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2798
(317) 232-9121 (FAX)