School Quality Reviews (Year 4)
SQRs are required under 511 IAC 6.2-8-2(a) for schools that are subject to IC 20-31-9-3.
The State Board of Education (SBOE) places schools into 1 of 5 categories (A, B, C, D, F) based on measured performance and academic growth per IC 20-31-8-3.
If a school receives an “F” in the third year after initial placement in the lowest category (year 4 of F), the SBOE shall require an expert team to review the school.
- SQR Elder Diggs
- Diagnostic Review Report Jacques Marquette Elementary School
- Diagnostic Review Report Jefferson Elementary School
- Diagnostic Review Report Southside Middle School
- SQR Report Ben Franklin
- SQR Report Block Middle School Report
- SQR Report Caze
- SQR Report Central
- SQR Report George Fisher
- SQR Report Medora
- SQR Report Washington
- SQR Report Watson
- SQR Report Westside
- SRA Report GLA Mass Insight
- SRA Report Lincoln Mass Insight
- SRA Report McGary Mass Insight