You are here
Publications and Resources
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 09/28/2011 - 8:15amPosted: Wed, 09/28/2011 - 8:15am Updated: Wed, 11/18/2015 - 3:54pm
- Autism Information
- Colleges and Post-Secondary Services for Persons with Disabilities in Indiana; 2011-2012 Edition - This publication, revised annually, lists colleges and technical schools and their respective Student Coordinators, services, and accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Contacts for Translation Interpretation Services - English Language Learning and Migrant Education Contacts for Translation Interpretation Services
- Indiana Transition Requirements Checklist:
- Indiana Transition Requirements Checklist 2015-2016 - Adapted from the National Secondary Transition Technical Assistance Center (NSTTAC)
- Indicator 14 Post High School Survey:
- OSEP Guidance Memo on FAPE 11-17-15
- OSEP Guidance Memo on Dyslexia 10-23-15
- OSEP Memo 11-07 - Response to Instruction cannot be used to delay/deny evaluation for eligibility under IDEA (February 2011)
- OSEP Memo on ASD 7-2015
- Preschool Parent Referral Therapy Services and ISTAR-KR Guidance
- Statewide Assessment Resource Guide and Toolkit
- Technical Assistance Document: Determining the Need for Extended School Year Services - This technical assistance document has been prepared to assist the case conference committee (CCC) in understanding extended school year (ESY) services and provide guidance in determining the need for ESY services for students with disabilities.
- FOI 2015 Opening Remarks
Listen as Dr. Pam Wright, Director of Special Education for the Indiana Department of Education, delivers the Opening Remarks at the 2015 Focus on Inclusion conference presented by the Indiana IEP Resource Center.
- FOI 2015 Interviews - Dr. Pam Wright
Watch as Pete Downey interviews Dr. Pam Wright, Special Education Director of the Indiana Department of Education at the 2015 Focus On Inclusion conference.
- Preschool Special Education Services: A Parent’s Guide
- Similarities between Indiana First Steps Early Intervention and Public Preschool Special Education Therapy Services
- IDEAs that Work: Preparing Children and Youth with Disabilities for Success: As school systems work to implement rigorous academic standards and prepare diverse learners for success beyond graduation, we are proud to announce this additional support for teachers and families of students with disabilities and struggling learners. The IDEAs that Work website http://ccrs.osepideasthatwork.org/ is designed to connect teachers and families with resources to assist them in supporting the academic, social, emotional and behavioral needs of students as they become college and career ready.