Submitted by dgilroy on Tue, 01/14/2014 - 9:49amPosted: Tue, 01/14/2014 - 9:49am Updated: Wed, 07/16/2014 - 8:29am
- Law – Link to a copy of the law from the Indiana Legislature
- SEA 222 – Additions and changes to IC 20-34-7 that will take effect July 1, 2014
Forms to Implement the Concussion Law
- Sample of Updated Concussion Evaluation and Release to Play Form for Licensed Health Care Providers
- Fact Sheet for Parents
- Fact Sheet for Student Athletes
- Acknowledgement Form for Parent and Athlete to Sign
- FAQ Document Regarding the Concussion Law and SEA 222
- Flow Chart Diagram to Implement the Concussion Law
Application for Organizations to Submit Football Course Proposals
List of Approved Courses for Football Coaches Certification
- USA Football – If you need assistance, please contact USA Football at (317) 614-7752 or email email@example.com to learn more or to register for their course.
- NFHS (National Federation of State High School Associations) – In order to meet the requirements of SEA 222, all three courses must be taken and all three certificates obtained.
- Concussion in Sports – www.nfhslearn.com/courses/38000
- Heat Illness Prevention – www.nfhslearn.com/courses/34000
- Indiana Football SEA 222 – www.nfhslearn.com/courses/35
- The NFHS Help Desk page is www.nfhslearn.com/help_desk and a phone number and email is listed to assist users.
- Please check this site frequently as more courses may be added in the future.