School immunization requirements are determined by the Indiana State Department of Health. Please click on the links below for important information regarding school immunizations.
- 2012- 2013 School Immunization Requirements and FAQs
- Children and Hoosiers Immunication Registry Program (CHIRP) Permission Form to Comply with FERPA
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Overview
- Immunizations (IC 20-34-4)
- Immunization of School Children (410 IAC 1)
- Immunization Registry (IC 16-38-5)
- Meningococcal Disease and its Vaccine (IC 20-30-5-18)