Mr. Teech Learns a Lesson: A Guide for Universal Precautions & Bloodborne Pathogen Training
Option #1 - Online
Use the links below to access Mr. Teech online:
For your viewing ease, using the Flash Video Format, the video can be viewed in its entirety or each “chapter” individually, through the Indiana Department of Education’s Moodle Online Learning server. Accompanying required and optional documents are also available on this website.
Option #2 - Digital Download
View Mr. Teech Learns a Lesson in high quality video. Perfect for displaying to large groups, watching on your own computer in better quality than the Moodle option or archiving. Complete instructions and download links can be found on this page.
Use of the "Mr. Teech" video alone does NOT fulfill all of the points that the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) law (29 CFR 1910.1030) specifies must be included in Bloodborne Pathogen and Universal Precautions training. To provide instruction that fulfills each of the federally required elements, use of the document "Required Additional Training Items" is necessary.
Additional supplemental materials, some of which include: training logs, certificate of completion, Pre/Post test, and optional discussion points and questions related to the information being presented are also available for use for staff training and student use through the link below.
- Required Additional Training Items
- Additional Supplemental Documents and Resources
- Universal Precautions & Bloodborne Pathogen Training Log (Optional) - For use to document staff members trained in a group setting
- Certificate of Completion (Optional) - May be used for adults or students
- Pre/Post Test (Optional) - May be used to assess knowledge of topic area before and after training has occurred. Test is appropriate for adults or students.
- Laws (Optional) - Legal citations of federal and Indiana state laws.
- Web Resources (Optional) - Websites references for Indiana state and national organizations.