Current Events and Updates
Below, please find timely information and updates for school counselors.
- 2015-16 Calendar of Events for Indiana School Counselors - Updated September 21, 2015
- Indiana’s Common Electronic Transcript
- CPR/AED High School Health Requirement
- Recognizing Promising Models of School Counseling for Indiana, Summary and Findings; Press Release (10/2/15) Indiana School Counseling Research Review; press release, executive summary and full report (May 20, 2014)
- College- and Career-Readiness Exam (ACCUPLACER) Guidance
- Mitch Daniels Early Graduation Scholarship - Updated August 19, 2015
- Indiana Department of Education Policy Updates
- Indiana Department of Education Updates on Twitter
- 21st Century Scholars
- Guidance for Assessing an Indiana School Counselor
- Sample School Counselor Effectiveness Rubric - Updated Mar 05, 2015
- Sample School Counselor Job Description
To receive the monthly e-newsletter with important updates for school counselors, join one of the IDOE school counselor communities in the Learning Connection or CounselorTalk (listserv for Indiana School Counselors). To join CounselorTalk, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to subscribe.