Resources for Supporting Military Children and Families
The following links provide numerous resources to support the children and families who are impacted by the deployment of family members serving in the military.
- Deployment and Your Students: Quick Facts
- GI Bill: US Department of Veteran's Affairs
- Guides and Toolkits
- Helping Children Cope When a Loved One Is on Military Deployment
- Indiana Child of Disabled Veteran Tuition Remission
- Indiana Family Program Office: What do you REALLY know about how we can HELP?
- Indiana National Guard Supplemental Grant
- Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children: IC 20-38-3
- Military Child Education Coalition (MCEC)
- Military One Source
- Military OneSource/Service Providers
- Preparing Children and Staying Involved in Education During Deployment
- Returning Veterans and their Families
- Supporting Military Kids During Deployment
For more information, contact:
Lead State Youth Coordinator
Indiana National Guard Family Programs
711 N Pennsylvania St.
Indianapolis, IN 46205
(317) 247-3300 ext. 85441